Ralph S. Robbins, CFP© is a Certified Financial Planning Practitioner a Medicaid Application Specialist and VA Accredited Claims Agent.
For over 20 years he has specialized in educating those in and approaching retirement on matters related to financing long-term care.
Elder Care Financial Planning is complex and ever-changing. Ralph S. Robbins, CFP© focuses his practice, education, and training on these matters.
Working with elderly clients everyday, he is uniquely qualified to help you with the complex issues your family is confronting.
Born in Manhattan, Mr. Robbins was raised in Westchester County, N.Y. and attended Cornell University. He currently resides and practices in Boca Raton, FL.
· Ethics – In all transactions, Mr. Robbins subscribes to the CFP Code of Ethics which requires he performs in a fiduciary capacity assuring that the client’s best interests are always being served. Conflicts of interest, if any, are always disclosed.
· Independence – Your family will not be limited by proprietary arrangements. Mr. Robbins does not sell financial products, does not receive investment commissions or fees outside of client engagements, and does not receive any remuneration from other professionals or service organizations he refers to.
· Trust – In over 20 years of practice, Mr. Robbins has never had a client complaint filed against him.
COMPASSIONATE GUIDANCE AND EXPERTISE
· Listening – It sounds so simple yet it is so important that your family know that their unique needs are valued and understood.
· Explaining – Communicating complex arrangements, particularly to elderly clients, requires patience and compassion; in today’s fast-paced environment traits not often found in an advisor.