RALPH S. ROBBINS, CFP©
A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNING PRACTITIONER
elder care financial planning
Ralph S. Robbins, CFP is a Certified Financial Planning Practitioner and VA Accredited Claims Agent.
For over 20 years he has specialized in educating those in and approaching retirement on matters related to financing long-term care.
Elder Care Financial Planning is complex and ever-changing. Ralph S. Robbins, CFP focuses his practice, education, and training on these matters.
Working with elderly clients everyday, he is uniquely qualified to help you with the complex issues your family is confronting.
Born in Manhattan, Mr. Robbins was raised in Westchester County, N.Y. and attended Cornell University. He currently resides and practices in Boca Raton, FL.
· Ethics - In all transactions, Mr. Robbins subscribes to the CFP Code of Ethics which requires that the client’s best interest always be served.
· Independence - Your family will not be limited by proprietary arrangements. Mr. Robbins is free to select from the most competitive products and services.
· Trust - In over 20 years of practice, Mr. Robbins has never had a client complaint filed against him.
Compassionate Guidance and Expertise
· Listening - It sounds so simple yet it is so important that your family know that their unique needs are valued and understood.
· Explaining - Communicating complex arrangements, particularly to elderly clients, requires patience and compassion; in today's fast-paced environment traits not often found in an advisor.